21st October 2021, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Moratorium Period of Andhra Bank Education Loan Scheme for Abroad studies?

I have searched alot and got information about the education loan of Andhra Bank. I want to take an Education Loan for studying Abroad. But in Andhra Bank Education Loan Scheme, I didn’t understand about the moratorium period. Can anyone of you let me know about this term under this education loan scheme?

21st October 2021, 10:49 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Moratorium Period of Andhra Bank Education Loan Scheme for Abroad studies?

°°° The Moratorium period is one year after completing the course of six months after getting a job.
The parents or The Guardian will be the co-applicant of the loan and the primary debtor.
There are no processing fees for availing Andhra Bank education loan.

Loan tenure - Upto 15 years

Interest rate - Base rate 10.25%

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://unionbankofindia.co.in
21st October 2021, 10:54 PM
periwinkle09876

Default Re: Moratorium Period of Andhra Bank Education Loan Scheme for Abroad studies?

The period of Andhra Bank education loan scheme is one year after completing the course or six months after getting a job.

Security : The parents of the Guardians will be the co-applicant or the loan and the primary debtor.

Processing fee :There are no processing fees for availing Andhra Bank education loan.

Loan tenure : Up to 15 years

Interest rate : 10.25%
23rd October 2021, 02:11 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Moratorium Period of Andhra Bank Education Loan Scheme for Abroad studies is ;
Course period + 1 year Or 6 months after getting job.
Whichever is earlier.

Repayment period is 5_7 years.

Margin money involved:_
Upto 4 lacs- Nil
Above 4 lacs- 15%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?