3rd March 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

My SBI Bank Education Loan will be discontinued if met with an accident?

Sir, I am doing MBA in Hotel Management through SBI Bank Loan. This is my 3rd semester and I met with an accident. I haven’t appeared all my internal exams. Doctors suggested me to take rest atleast 5 months because I have a leg fracture. In this case, bank discontinue my loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether my ICICI Bank Education Loan will be discontinued if I met with an accident?
  2. My PNB Bank Education Loan will be discontinued if met with an accident?
  3. Whether a candidate is eligible to get amount against accidental purpose in education loan granted by SBI?
  4. Whether Banks discontinues Education Loan because of accidental fractures?
  5. Whether Bank deducts some amount in Education Loan if a student died during the course?
  6. Does the Bank deducts amount in Education Loan if a student died without completing course?
  7. Whether a candidate is eligible to get amount against accidental purpose in education loan granted by Punjab National Bank?
  8. My Central Bank Education Loan will be discontinued if met with an uncertainty?
  9. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  10. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  11. Details of disbursement of Education Loan in SBI? -- [New]
  12. Bank will provide extra amount in Education Loan if having a year gap in B.Tech course?
  13. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  14. Can I get education loan of 7 lakhs from SBI bank after retirement of my father? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Does SBI bank provide education loan for doing MBBS in Philippines?
  16. Can i get education loan from SBI for studying in Sinhagad Institute of Pharmacy?
  17. What is Collateral Security in SBI Education Loan scheme?
  18. What is co-borrower in SBI Education Loan scheme?
23rd September 2022, 12:13 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: My SBI Bank Education Loan will be discontinued if met with an accident?

Some of the reasons due to which loan can be rejected or discontinued
Poor CIBIL score
Poor academic score
Insufficient documentation
Bad credit of guarantor
Not supported by sufficient collateral.

As you met with an accident , you need rest and bank also understand that.
If your academic score is good and you can easily clear your semester inspite of accident , then there will be no discontinuation of loan.
In case bank discontinues rhe loan , then you may talk to the manager and tell them about your problem and your reason of being at home.
They will then continue your loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?