3rd March 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get loan for my son’s education if having salary account in Axis Bank whose Credit Card Bill exceeds to Rs. 1 Lacs?

Hello, my son want to apply for education loan for doing B.Arch course. I have a salaried account in Axis Bank. I have a credit card and my bill is going to Rs. 1 Lacs this month. In this case, this Axis Bank will give loan to me for my son’s B.Arch course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get loan for my sonÂ’s education if having salaried account in IDBI Bank whose Credit Card Bill exceeds to Rs. 1 Lacs?
  2. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  3. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  4. Whether Bank provides education loan to a candidate whose father has taken Personal Loan?
  5. Whether Bank provides education loan to a candidate whose father has taken Business Loan?
  6. Bank will sanction education loan if my father has already taken home loan?
  7. Whether Bank provides education loan to a candidate whose father has taken Personal Loan?
  8. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  9. Is it necessary to have an account in Axis Bank to apply for Education Loan?
  10. Can a Demat Account holder in Axis Bank get education loan without any security?
  11. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs in Axis Bank?
  12. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  13. Does Axis Bank require Credit history for an education loan? How can I check credit history for education loan?
  14. On what basis Axis Bank offers Education Loan for BTech program? What are the interest charges of Axis Bank Education Loan?
  15. Can I get another Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs if already pursuing MS in Germany with loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  16. Is it possible for the bank to disburse 7 lacs in my savings account after the loan letter is sanctioned?
  17. Which bank grants an education loan faster than Axis bank to those students who have already got an admission?
  18. Maximum amount one can get in Education Loan of Axis Bank for Abroad studies? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
22nd September 2022, 11:18 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get loan for my son’s education if having salary account in Axis Bank whose Credit Card Bill exceeds to Rs. 1 Lacs?

On confirmation of admission , one can easily apply for loan.
For getting education loan , the candidate must have good academic background .

Admission must have been secured on the basis of merit or entrance and the college must be a reputed college.
Apart from academic background , the credit worthiness is also taken into account of the borrower.

If your credit worthiness is not good, the bank may reject your loan application.
Thus you must pay your credit card bill first and then apply for loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?