22nd August 2014, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Percentage of marks required in 12th and entrance exam to get Education Loan?

I want to study MBBS in your esteem institution, i want to know about the % of marks in xii exam and in entrance exam and also about assistance of education loan regarding in this course. please kindly assist me in this regards. thank you.

30th August 2014, 08:24 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage of marks required in 12th and entrance exam to get Education Loan?

There is no bar as such in the percentage of 12th to get education loan. However, if you have a good percentage well above 60% then it is good as it will give the bank a confidence to invest in you. The requirements of education loan are:-

- You have good academic background.
- You get admission in good institutes which are well recognized or have good placement and exposure record.
- Your family income is also a parameter.
- Your performance during the course is also monitored as a parameter for education loan.
17th May 2017, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage of marks required in 12th and entrance exam to get Education Loan?

I have scored 52% in the 12th board exam. Am looking eligible for education loan under prime minister vidyalakshmi educational portal
23rd July 2017, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

I am a handicap student and i have passed the 12 board with 61% my family background is not well i want to prepare for bank po can i eligible for education loan
24th September 2018, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

I have secured 42.05% in 12th chse odisha board can I take educational loan for mbbs please reply as soon as possible
18th January 2021, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

How I can get the education loan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?