27th June 2016, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Repayment tenure of loan amount in Canara Bank?

Hello Everyone,
Can anyone of you kindly tell me what is the tenure of loan amount repayment if I take an Education Loan from Canara Bank? I want to apply an Education Loan from this Bank for my B.Tech course. So, kindly tell me the tenure of amount repayment. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Maximum amount sanctioned under Education Loan scheme of Union Bank of India? Maximum tenure of repayment?
  2. Which bank in India provides maximum Loan Tenure for repayment?
  3. Details of repayment tenure under Education Loan scheme of Andhra Bank?
  4. Whether repayment of Loan amount in Dhanlaxmi Bank is yielded through EMI?
  5. How to calculate EMI of Loan amount of Rs. 6.5 Lacs at 5% interest rates under 5 years of tenure?
  6. Repayment tenure under Education Loan scheme of Karnataka Bank?
  7. Repayment mode under Education Loan scheme of Federal Bank?
  8. Whether Bank of India charge interest during B.Tech against Education Loan? How to repay EMI in 7 years of tenure against Rs. 5 Lacs?
  9. Can I repay the amount of loan at any SBI branch of Delhi if was taken from SBI, Manimajra (Chandigarh)? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Possibility to increase the repayment tenure of an Education Loan?
  11. Interest rate, repayment period and minimum tenure for an education loan of 10 lakh from Punjab National Bank?
  12. Which bank is good to apply for an education loan to study degree course from New Zealand? Rate of interest, tenure, repayment period for it?
  13. Is repayment period based on courses under Dena Bank Education Loan? When to repay the loan amount?
  14. Moratorium tenure of Bank of Baroda Education Loan for Abroad studies?
  15. Does bank has right to ask for repayment of loan from me, if son died while studying on education loan from UCO bank? -- [New]
  16. How tax can be calculated during repayment of loan amount?
  17. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  18. How much EMI will be charged against Loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs under Bank of India Star Education Loan scheme? Details of repayment period?
28th June 2016, 09:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Repayment tenure of loan amount in Canara Bank?

The details regarding repayment tenure of Education loan in Canara Bank is mentioned below :-

--> Loan upto Rs.7.5 Lakhs :- 10 years

--> Loan above Rs.7.5 Lakhs :- 15 years
29th June 2016, 12:32 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Canara Bank offers an Education loan under the name IBA Model Education Loan scheme for candidates who wish to pursue higher studies in India or Abroad.

The Repayment tenure for Canara Bank Education loan varies based on the amount of education loan you have taken. The repayment tenure for different amounts of Education loan is as follows :-

=> Upto Rs.7 .5 Lacs :- 10 years

=> Above Rs. 7.5 Lacs :- 15 years
29th June 2016, 10:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

The repayment tenure depends on you. You can opt for the repayment tenure as per your convenience. You can repay as lump sum amount as well as repay the loan in the form of EMIs. The maximum repayment tenure is seven years. So you can choose at max, seven years to repay the education loan. You can opt for a repayment tenure which is less than 7 years too.
19th January 2021, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Can change my education loan tenure in canara bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?