24th December 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Education Loan For Animation Course of MAAC?

Can i get education loan for animation course of maac but i don't have good percentage on 10th n 12th class?

7th January 2014, 02:06 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Education Loan For Animation Course of MAAC?

Most of the regular courses are eligible for the education loan. The candidate should apply for the loan. Spanning from graduate, postgraduate and doctoral level programs in India, students can get loans. Candidate need to approach the nearest branch of the bank where parents hold account. Along with the application, previous educations records, fathers income details and admission details should be submitted. The education loan officer will be seeking details regarding the course and your merit records.
17th May 2017, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th with the percentage of 77% and now I wants to go for animation course so am I get any education loan can you help me in this please my native is Bangalore.
31st July 2017, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

I am a b.Com 3rd year pursuing student and i want to do animation course in MAAC, so can i get loan From any bank?
Please help me out.
3rd May 2018, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my intermediate but my father passed away my mom is house wife because of the financial problems I stopped studying and I started working as album designer I want to become best an animator can I get loan for animation course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?