7th October 2015, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get scholarship?

Sir,
My child is studying in 12th standard of CBSE Board. I just need to know how many percentage my child need to acquire for getting scholarship?

10th October 2015, 09:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th CBSE to get scholarship?

The percentage required to get scholarship from CBSE in 12th standard to receive scholarship from CBSE is 80%. Apart from CBSE scholarship there are other scholarships which depends on other factors too, like the family income, the course your child pursues next, etc. For example, your child will be eligible for Inspire scholarship if he/she acquires percentage which places her/him among the top 1% and pursue further course in Natural and Basic Sciences. The detailed notification of CBSE scholarship is attached below for your reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CBSE CSS Scholarship.pdf(805.4 KB, 13 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?