7th October 2015, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in CSS scholarship for a candidate who has secured 95.3% in Intermediate PCM?

Hello Sir,
My name is Vileka and I have completed my Intermediate with 95.3% in the stream of PCM. Can I apply for CSS scholarship? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to apply in CSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 96% in 12th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 95% in Intermediate?
  3. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 97% in Intermediate? Procedure to apply?
  4. Procedure to apply for CSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88.6% in 12th CBSE?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 98.1% in Intermediate being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
  6. Can I get CSS Scholarship if secured 78.3% in 12th CBSE Commerce?
  7. Job opportunities in Indian Railway for a female candidate who has secured 72% in Intermediate PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get my delayed CSS Scholarship if secured 86.2% in 12th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility to get scholarship to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 84.2% in 12th CBSE? Procedure to apply?
  10. Eligibility to apply in Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 91.8% in AISSCE? Procedure to apply?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for CSS Scholarship if pursuing M.Com in Self Financed college?
  12. How to get Sanskrit Scholarship having if secured 98 marks in intermediate? What is the last date of application? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Whether a B.Tech student can apply for CSS Scholarship renewal if waiting for 1st year result?
  14. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 87.6% in 12th? Last date of application?
  15. Scholarship available for a candidate who has secured 88% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 80.80% in 12th?
  17. Eligibility for Merit Scholarship with 975 marks in Intermediate?
  18. Eligibility to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
10th October 2015, 09:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in CSS scholarship for a candidate who has secured 95.3% in Intermediate PCM?

Yes, you can definitely apply for CSS scholarship. The detailed notification of the CSS scholarship is attached below for your kind reference. Kindly refer to the attachment and get to know the details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CBSE CSS Scholarship.pdf(805.4 KB, 13 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?