7th October 2015, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Bank Education Loan to study MCA?

Respected Sir,
I am in a final year of my BCA and I want to do MCA after my Graduation. I am also preparing for the entrance exam. Can you please provide me the details of Bank Education Loan for MCA course? Please help me to find out.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  2. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  3. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan BPLR? -- [New]
  4. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  5. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?
  6. Detailed information about Punjab National Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech?
  7. Detailed information about Union Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech? How much extra percentage they charge for Education Loan?
  8. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  9. Detailed information about State Bank of India Education Loan to study MBA program?
  10. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan for study MBA in Finance?
  11. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study MDS in UK?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA
  13. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  14. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  16. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan to study M.Sc in Clinical Research in Canada or UK?
  17. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment?
  18. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
10th October 2015, 09:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Bank Education Loan to study MCA?

You can definitely opt for education loan in order to meet the expense of your MCA course. You need to get admission in any recognized institute which provides good exposure to its students so that your education loan request is sanctioned with ease. You need to comply with the terms and conditions of the bank and complete all the formalities as per the loan amount which you take. The maximum loan amount which you can take is 10 lakhs for study in India and 20 lakhs for study in abroad. The interest rate will be fixed by Reserve Bank of India and it will fluctuate from time to time. The interest will be computed as simple interest for the entire study period. You will need to start repaying the loan after six months of completion of your course or when you get a job whichever is earlier. You can approach any bank near your residence for education loan; you need to talk to the branch manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?