10th August 2015, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply in Education Loan without any property for a poor candidate?

Hello,
What are other sources of Education Loan if I am not able to provide any Property? My father has no property and we are very poor. I want to apply for an Education Loan. So, what I have to do?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  2. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father has no property?
  3. How can I pay the fee is got admission in IIM-A? Can I get an Education Loan without having property?
  4. If living in rented house can I apply for Education loan?
  5. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  6. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property?
  7. What if I dont have property to show to a bank for education loan?
  8. Can i get education loan for 1 lakh for BBA course? When should we apply for education loan?
  9. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  10. Banks give loan only to those students whose parents own Property? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get Education Loan for my son if having property in Bihar and working in Mumbai?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan if my father has taken Business Loan against Hotel property?
  13. Poor students do not get Education Loan in India
  14. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 6.75 Lacs to study MBA without Immovable property?
  15. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 4.75 Lacs to study MBA without any Immovable property?
  16. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan by evaluating property?
  17. Why poor students are deprived of getting Education Loan from leading banks?
  18. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
12th August 2015, 02:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply in Education Loan without any property for a poor candidate?

Yes, you can definitely apply for education loan even though you do not have any property for mortgage. You can take education loan upto 7.5 lakhs to meet the study expense without mortgage of any property to the bank. However, for loan above 4.5 lakhs you will need a third party guarantor. You should approach any bank close to your residence preferably where your family member has an account and have a discussion concerning the education loan with the branch manager of the concerned bank. Apart from this, you need to get admission in a good institute to make your education loan request strong.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?