10th August 2015, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Education Loan of overall expenses to study MS in Abroad?

Hello,
I want to do MS in Abroad but I am afraid if I get scholarship or not. I want to know that if I apply for Bank Education Loan then the Bank will give me full amount for whatever expenses I have for study MS in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Education loan to study in Abroad for a candidate who has scored 297 marks in GRE?
  2. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs?
  3. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Whether Bank incur Internship expenses if pursuing MBA through Education Loan?
  5. Can I get total expenses covered under Education Loan to study Engineering in Abroad?
  6. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  7. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  8. Education Loan scheme to study MBBS in USA? Total expenses to study?
  9. Maximum amount offered in Bank Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  10. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for the remaining expenses to study MS in USA with scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad?
  13. Should I opt for Abroad Education Consultants or continue studies through Education Loan?
  14. Can bank show sanction letter of 2 Lakhs? an bank favour in getting Visa?
  15. Does study abroad loan include living expenses cost in India?
  16. Can I get Bank Education Loan for Hostel charges and miscellaneous expenses if study PGDM in IIM?
  17. How to study abroad after completing Bachelor of Arts when not financially strong?
  18. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
12th August 2015, 02:55 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Education Loan of overall expenses to study MS in Abroad?

Yes, you can get education loan to meet the study expense of your MS course in abroad. However, the highest amount which can be taken as education loan is 20 lakhs. So you can take education loan upto 20 lakhs for your MS course in abroad provided the amount is your study expense as the bank will not bear other expense under education loan category. You should score good marks in the entrance exams based on which the foreign institutes take admission to avail scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?