7th September 2019, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get an education loan from Punjab & Sind Bank of Rs. 10 Lacs to study BTech through JEE Main?

Hello everyone, I have got certain seat in JEE Main and I want to get that seat in BTech under JEE Main. Is it possible to get an education loan from Punjab & Sind Bank for BTech course of such a big amount for Rs. 10 Lacs for this course?

20th March 2022, 08:36 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get an education loan from Punjab & Sind Bank of Rs. 10 Lacs to study BTech through JEE Main?

The banks provide an education loan of Rs 10 lacs for studying in India and 20 lacs for abroad studies.

Those who have taken admission in any reputed college for higher studies are eligible for education loan.

For loan upto 4 lacs , there is no collateral security and for loan above 7.5 lacs , collateral as well as third party gurantee is required.

For application purpose, can can fill the form online or offine depending on their suitability.

Every bank charges diffrent rate of interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?