21st December 2015, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of getting scholarship after 12th with ISC board?

I got 88% in ISC 12th board. is there any possibility of getting scholarship? Please do reply. I am looking for a quick response from your side.

23rd December 2015, 04:43 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility of getting scholarship after 12th with ISC board?

No, if you have not given the application form for CSSS 2015 then there is no possibility of getting scholarship.

It is necessary that candidate must have passed 10+2 examination in 2015 to apply for CSSS 2015.

Central Sector Scholarship Scheme is for candidates who have performed well in board examination and scored aggregate greater or equal as fixed by board.

The scholarship amount is Rs 10,000 and Rs 20,000 for pursuing non-technical and technical courses respectively.

There are some private institution which offers scholarship on tuition fee in UG courses.

For more information about scholarship information click on https://www.scholarships.gov.in/main.do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?