5th February 2015, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

How to get selected in JEE 2015 being a physically disabled candidate? Benefits of being physically disabled?

I,m pass out 12th class now and i,m physical handicap 50% from polio, i want to get addmission. In IIT while i,m average student. I got 63% in class 12, but in 2015 i m giving improvemnet of class 12 and jee main 2015 and advance .

Related Questions:
  1. How to get selected in IIT JEE while being a physically disabled?
  2. Degree to become a teacher for physically disabled persons in Kerala?
  3. Can a Physically disabled candidate get a government job? If no then what kind of jobs are available?
  4. Can I get a good government job if I am physically disabled? I am studying in B.Com and company secretary
  5. Minimum percentage required to become a lecturer in Physically Disabled Category? Can I become a lecturer after scoring 50% marks?
  6. What is the eye sight level required to be eligible for physically disabled category(PH 2)
  7. Top colleges in Pune offering MSc Biotechnology course? Eligibility criteria for the same course? Any reservation for Physically Disabled Candidate?
  8. Eligibility criteria in MHT CET for physically disabled students?
  9. Can a Physically disabled candidate get a private job? What kind of jobs are available?
  10. Are there any allowances for physically disabled?
  11. What is the eye sight level required to be eligible for physically disabled category(PH 2) for Low Vision
  12. Can I join medical after scoring 185.5 cutoff and if I am a physically disabled with 40%?
  13. How much percentage reservation is there in IITs(GATE) for Physically Disabled? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Closing and opening ranks for Computer Science Engineering in different IITs?
  15. Can I get a seat in AIEEE after scoring 79 marks in AIEEE exam? I am a physically disabled student
  16. Is IIT better for M.Sc in Chemistry compared to JNU and DU?
  17. Are there any central government jobs of IT for Physically Disabled? I have completed my B.Tech course in IT
  18. Fee structure for 1st year LLB?
5th February 2015, 10:57 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get selected in JEE 2015 being a physically disabled candidate? Benefits of being physically disabled?

PH candidates are given 3% reservation in IITs and NITs.
You must have at least 40% disability to be eligible for this quota.

Cut off for PH category generally remains at the same level as that of SC/ST.

For medical examination, there would be separate team of doctors to judge the percentage of disability, but still you should have disability certificate from a govt. hospital.
29th March 2015, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get selected in JEE 2015 being a physically disabled candidate? Benefits of being physically disabled?

is 30% disability in eye are eligible for handicapped quota in j.e.e. main-2015 surinder pp 9882163001
25th May 2016, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is with -8.5 and -10 eyesight but we did not apply while filling in application is there any possibility now while counselling for advanced or any reservation for nit counselling
Or bits counselling
2nd January 2017, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

I have -7 and -7.5 eyesight. Is there any chance of getting physically challenged certificate for IIT jee. I am currently studying in 11th class.
13th February 2017, 06:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to ask that if a person has 35% of disability i.e (30% for eye and 5% for finger). Can take benefits in nits or iits or not . Plzzzz help me i m in full tension now thanks you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?