2nd December 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get college assistance to apply for an Education Loan?

Sir,
I have completed my BBA and preparing for MBA entrance exams. I want to study MBA. I know that MBA costs very huge amount. So, I would like to know that if I get admission in any colleges then the college authority help me to get an education loan for studying MBA or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Will college help me in getting an Education Loan for MBA?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  3. Can I apply for B.Sc in HM with in any college which offer education loan?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  5. Do i need to get approval certificate from college for education loan?
  6. Can i get education loan for 1 lakh for BBA course? When should we apply for education loan?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan for my brother’s education if having no IT file and Mortgage?
  8. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get education loan for M.Sc in Physics course?
  10. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  11. Bank deducts few amount in sanctioned education loan? Should I apply for an education loan above total expenses?
  12. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  13. Do i need to take approval letter from my college to approach for education loan?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan if pursuing MBA in IIPM, Delhi?
  15. List of colleges in Hyderabad which offer admission in MBA through Education Loan? Eligibility criteria to apply for Education Loan?
  16. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  17. Can I get Education Loan for Paying Guest also if my college is not offering Hostel facility?
  18. Conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.4 Lacs to study LLB? -- [New]
17th December 2017, 01:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get college assistance to apply for an Education Loan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed my BBA and preparing for MBA entrance exams. I want to study MBA. I know that MBA costs very huge amount. So, I would like to know that if I get admission in any colleges then the college authority help me to get an education loan for studying MBA or not?

Yes, it is possible to get college assistance to apply for an education loan to pursue studies. Various private colleges / universities have tied up with many banks to help students to get education loans. Colleges have the education loan assistance cell or support cell to help students in getting education loans. Various universities like Lovely Professional University, Manipal University etc. are offering such service to their students. Students have to apply for education loans with the necessary documents like admission proof, fee schedule, academic records, income proof of parents, ID proof, address proof, etc. Students have to contact their college / university for getting assistance to apply for education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?