1st September 2015, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Do i need to take approval letter from my college to approach for education loan?

Do i need to take approval letter from my college to approach for education loan?

2nd September 2015, 12:58 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do i need to take approval letter from my college to approach for education loan?

No, there is no need of taking approval from the college in order to opt for education loan. There is not even any mandatory condition that you need to inform college about the education loan. You can directly opt for education loan from bank. However, if certain documents are asked by the bank which is not available as free access, then you need to inform the college to get such documents. For example, recognition from competent authorities like UGC, AICTE, MCI, etc.
3rd September 2015, 08:20 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do i need to take approval letter from my college to approach for education loan?

Educational loan is offered by all nationalized banks to eligible and deserving candidates to pursue higher studies.

The candidate has to obtain an admission letter to avail educational loan. There is no need to take an approval letter.

The documents which one need to submit for obtaining educational loan is as follows:

-> College admission letter including all the fees mentioned in it.

-> Bank statement

-> Address and ID proof

-> Collateral security
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?