24th September 2015, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to pay Interest charge every month against Education Loan to study MBA in India?

Sir,
I want to know that if I do MBA in India and by taking Education Loan then I have to pay Interest rates charge every month? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Bank of India Interest rate charges for Education Loan to study MBA course?
  2. How much interest I have to pay on Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad? Detailed information about mode of repayment?
  3. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  4. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid? -- [New]
  5. Can I extend the repayment amount if taken Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs?
  6. IS there any interest free education loan available?
  7. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  8. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of upto Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study MBA through CMAT?
  9. HDFC and Axis Banks Interest rates charge against Education Loan to study MBA in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBA in India at cheapest Interest Rates?
  11. Can I get Tax Rebate against Education Loan if paying interest of Rs. 12947 per month?
  12. Interest rates charged against Education Loan of Central Bank of India to study MBA course?
  13. Is there any difference in interest rate charges to study MBA in India and in Abroad?
  14. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  16. Which Bank offers cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan for study MBA?
  17. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  18. Detailed information and interest rates charged against Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs for study MBA?
17th December 2017, 12:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to pay Interest charge every month against Education Loan to study MBA in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to know that if I do MBA in India and by taking Education Loan then I have to pay Interest rates charge every month? Please let me know as soon as possible.

No, it is not necessary to pay an interest charge every month against an education loan to study MBA in India. You can start to pay the education loan after completion of the course and moratorium period. Interest would be charged from the date on which education loan was sanctioned. You can pay it after completion of your MBA course. You can contact any nationalized bank branch near your residence and get your doubts cleared before applying for an education loan. You can also check the details on the bank’s website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?