28th March 2022, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get an Education Loan to study remaining 7 semesters of BTech course?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that is it possible to get an education loan if I am studying in 1st semester and want for remaining 7 semester of my BTech course? Kindly tell me about this asap.

31st March 2022, 06:37 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get an Education Loan to study remaining 7 semesters of BTech course?

Yes you will get the educational loan. But the condition is you have to fulfill basic eligibility criteria, which differs from bank to bank.

Required Documents:- 10th,12th marksheets and passing certificates, ID proof, no backlog certificates, cgpa estimation certificate, admission letter, bonafide certificate and income certificate.(or any other certificates demanded by your bank).
1st April 2022, 09:46 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get an Education Loan to study remaining 7 semesters of BTech course?

Yes you can take education loan for remaining semesters , provided the institution in which you have taken admission is a recognised institution.

You must have good academic background without any backlogs
If there are any backlogs you must clear them as soon as possible.

The loan is provided for
UG/PG programs
Doctoral programme
Job oriented courses
Technical/diploma/professional course etc

You must fall within the age bracket of 18 to 35 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?