4th January 2016, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan to study remaining 2 years of B.E.?

Hello,
Is it possible to get an Education Loan if I am studying in 2nd year and want for 3rd year and 4th year of B.E.? Kindly tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an Education Loan to study remaining 2 years of B.E.? -- [New]
  2. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  3. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  4. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  5. Can I apply for Education Loan for 50% expense to study MS in Germany?
  6. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  7. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study MDS in UK?
  8. How can I apply for Education Loan if getting 40% scholarship to study in London School of Economics and Political Science?
  9. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  10. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  11. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  13. How much amount of scholarship I will get to study MS in any Public University in Abroad? Can I apply Bank Education Loan for remaining amount of expenses?
  14. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  15. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father has no property?
  16. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  17. Eligibility to get Education Loan to study MS(Pharmacy)?
  18. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
9th January 2016, 03:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan to study remaining 2 years of B.E.?

Yes, you can opt for education loan to meet the expense of the remaining B.E course and complete your studies. It is true that education loan is usually sanctioned at the commencement of a course but one can opt for education loan even in the middle of any course. However, in this scenario the bank will also take into consideration the performance of the concerned student in the course so far.
9th January 2016, 10:39 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for educational loan to purse remaining 2 years of the course.

The main aim of an education loan is to provide financial support for the eligible candidates to purse their education.

The educational loan is offered for all recognized courses and it is must that the candidate must have secured admission in any of the recognized college.
10th January 2016, 08:43 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Yes, definitely you can take educational loan for the 3 year. Following are the documents required for this:

--Bonafide certificate from the college in which it is mentioned the fee of 3rd year as
well as 4th year.

--2nd year fee receipt and semester result

--Address and identity proof

--College ID card Xerox

>>After taking all these documents visit to nearest bank branch through which you want to take the educational loan.

>>Fill the educational loan form and submit the form with the Xerox copy of all the relevant documents.

>>Your loan will be sanctioned within 15 days after getting validating from the bank official.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?