18th March 2018, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to transfer existing education loan to Central Bank of India?

Dear friends, I have already taken an education from another bank, but I don’t want to disclose the name of that bank. Now, I want to transfer my loan to Central Bank of India. So, I want to know that is it possible for me to transfer my loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to transfer existing education loan to IDBI Bank? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible to transfer existing Education Loan to Axis Bank?
  3. Is it possible to transfer existing education loan to Corporation Bank?
  4. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  5. Does Bandhan bank provide education loan for higher studies?
  6. Procedure to apply an Education Loan in Central Bank of India?
  7. Which bank can provide education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT University?
  8. Is LIC Policy acceptable against Collateral Security under Central Bank of India Education Loan Scheme?
  9. Documents required to apply an Education Loan in Central Bank of India?
  10. Criteria for getting subsidy on Education Loan Interest?
  11. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs in Central Bank of India?
  12. How much interest is charged during moratorium period of Central Bank of India Education Loan?
  13. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Benefits of applying for Education Loan in Central Bank of India?
  15. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Central Bank of India for BTech course?
  16. Education Loan in CBI for vocational courses aspirant?
  17. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  18. Interest rates charge under Central Bank of India Education Loan scheme?
21st September 2022, 05:22 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to transfer existing education loan to Central Bank of India?

The existing loan can easily be transferred from one bank to another.
With such transfer , one can financially gain from such transfer.

Apart from lowering your interest rate , one can also get larger amount of loan.

The processing time of loan of Central Bank is nominal and one can receive the loan amount on time.
Customer service provided by bank is also good.
Thus you can transfer your loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?