11th November 2016, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?

Can anyone of you tell me what is the interest rate charges while applying an Education Loan of Rs. 4 Lacs from any Bank? how much time I will get to repay our Loan amount?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  2. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  3. How the interest rates could be changed against Bank Education Loan of BOI?
  4. Does Bank charges full amount per year against interest rates of Education Loan?
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  6. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  7. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  8. How can I repay Loan amount if get job in USA after completion of MS?
  9. Does Bank charges Interest rates of sum rupees sanctioned in Education Loan during 1st year of MBA if the tuition fee is lesser than total amount?
  10. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  11. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  12. Interest rates charged against Rs. 8.75 Lacs under Axis Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How much I have to repay against loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs in State Bank of Hyderabad Education Loan policy? Moratorium period against this amount?
  14. How can I settle remaining Loan amount in one attempt of Indian Overseas Bank?
  15. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  16. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of upto Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study MBA through CMAT?
  17. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  18. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
12th November 2016, 10:36 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?

Interest rates on education loan varies from bank to bank. There is 0.5% reduction in interest rate given to female candidates in education loan.

1. State Bank of India: 13.5%.

2. Bank of Baroda: 12.40%.

3. United Bank of India: 13.5%.

4. Central Bank of India: 11.95% etc.

It totally depends upon you, how much time you take to repay education loan. Central Government of India waives interest rate charged during course period. Longer time you will take to repay loan, more interest you will have to submit after course period.
26th January 2022, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?

When we have to pay loans?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?