27th June 2016, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Interest rates charge under Central Bank of India Education Loan scheme?

Sir,
I want to study B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) and I want to know about the Education Loan scheme of Central Bank of India. Please let me know what is the interest rates charges in this Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. Interest rates charged against Rs. 8.75 Lacs under Axis Bank Education Loan scheme?
  2. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  3. Interest rates charge under State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Education Loan scheme?
  4. How the interest rates calculated under Education Loan scheme of Union Bank of India?
  5. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Central Bank for B.Tech course? Interest rates charges?
  6. Interest rates charged against Education Loan of Central Bank of India to study MBA course?
  7. Rate of Interest scheme against Bank Education Loan to study BDS? Process of recovery?
  8. Can I get relaxation in loan interest rates in Central Bank of India being a BC student?
  9. Whether the interest rates are counted from the next day of loan issued?
  10. Is there any central scheme to provide interest subsidy on education loan of PNB? -- [New]
  11. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Interest rates charge against Education Loan in Indian Bank to study in B.Pharmacy?
  13. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  14. Interest subsidy scheme of an Education Loan against Rs. 7 Lacs in Central Bank of India?
  15. Interest rates charges under Education Loan scheme of Karnataka Bank for MBA course?
  16. Which one should I choose among Fixed and Floating Interest Rates in Bank Education Loan?
  17. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme and Interest Rates charged by State Bank of Hyderabad for study LLB?
  18. Bank of India Interest rate charges for Education Loan to study MBA course?
28th June 2016, 05:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates charge under Central Bank of India Education Loan scheme?

Rate of Interest under Central Bank of India Education loan scheme is mentioned below :_

--> Male Students :- Base Rate + 2.00%

--> Female SC,ST & IIM/IIT students :- Base Rate + 1.50%
29th June 2016, 12:58 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interest rates charge under Central Bank of India Education Loan scheme?

The Central Bank of India offer Education loan under the name of "Cent Vidyarthi" for candidates who wish to pursue higher studies in India or Abroad.

The details regarding Interest rate charges for Education loan offered by Central Bank of India are mentioned below :-

=> Male Students :- Base Rate+2.00%

=> Female SC,ST & IIM/IIT students :-Base Rate+1.50%

The Bank will give 1% interest concession on Rate of Interest on Education loan during the study period, if interest is serviced during the study period and subsequent moratorium period prior to commencement of repayment.
29th June 2016, 10:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

The rate of interest fluctuates from time to time as per orders from Reserve Bank of India and in turn government of India. This is applicable to all public sector banks. Hence, a definite rate of interest cannot be stated directly. Usually the rate of interest fluctuates in the range of 13-14.5 percent. The interest is computed as simple interest for the entire study period.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?