16th July 2018, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for KIET Group of Institutions Merit Scholarship?

Hi friends, can you please help me to know about the procedure for applying in KIET Group of Institutions Merit Scholarship? Please let me know so that I can apply for this scholarship. Looking for quick reply. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Age limit to apply in KIET Group of Institutions Merit Scholarship?
  2. Eligibility to apply in KIET Group of Institutions Merit Scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Documents required to apply for KIET Group of Institutions Merit Scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Important dates of KIET Group of Institutions Merit Scholarship 2018 -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I apply for merit scholarship if I got 95% in MEC group in intermediate?
  6. Procedure to apply for JM Sethia Merit Scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply for Amity Global Institute Merit Scholarship 2018?
  8. Procedure to apply for OIL Awards & OIL Merit Scholarship 2018? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to apply for Bloom Buddies Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2018?
  10. Will I be able to get Merit Scholarship if secured 96.7% in 12th standard? Procedure to apply for scholarship?
  11. Procedure to apply for Nagaland State Merit Scholarship for 11th ISC student?
  12. Am I eligible for a merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 918 marks belonging to OC category?
  13. Am I eligible for the merit scholarship after scoring 93.5% in MEC group?
  14. Eligibility for Pharmacy merit scholarship? How should I apply and for which type of scholarship?
  15. Procedure to get merit scholarship after scoring 964 marks in intermediate? What are the available opportunities to apply for scholarship?
  16. What is the procedure followed to apply for intermediate merit scholarship?
  17. Procedure to apply for Mahatma Gandhi National Merit?
  18. Procedure to apply for merit cum scholarship for doing chartered accountancy course?
17th July 2018, 09:35 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for KIET Group of Institutions Merit Scholarship?

Procedure to apply for KIET Group of Institutions Merit Scholarship is mentioned below :-

--> Fill the online application form at http://moodleit.kiet.edu/scholarship/scholarship.php.

--> Fill in all the required details and submit the application form.
18th July 2018, 06:23 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for KIET Group of Institutions Merit Scholarship?

Process to apply for KIET Group of Institutions Merit Scholarship 2018 are:-
Visit the official website to fill application form.
Fill in all required details.
Finally submit the application form.
25th July 2018, 09:20 PM
Narendra2121

Application Guidelines will be notified shortly. Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship online through following steps -
Step 1: Click here to apply
Step 2: Fill in all required details
Step 3: Finally submit the application form
Student has to fill Anti Ragging undertaking on website www.antiragging.in/ take printout and submit dully signed undertaking in Institute at the time of admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?