8th January 2017, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the merit scholarship after scoring 93.5% in MEC group?

I have completed my intermediate with 93.5% of MEC group in year and I am eligible for merit scholarship i received in degree 1st year and i did not apply in degree 2nd and 3rd year now can I eligible for merit scholarship??? Can you please provide me the details?

8th April 2018, 01:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the merit scholarship after scoring 93.5% in MEC group?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my intermediate with 93.5% of MEC group in year and I am eligible for merit scholarship i received in degree 1st year and i did not apply in degree 2nd and 3rd year now can I eligible for merit scholarship??? Can you please provide me the details?

Yes, you are eligible for merit scholarships after scoring 93.5 % marks in Intermediate examination to pursue higher education. There are various government and private organizations offering scholarships to deserving students on the basis of merit and family income. You can apply for state government scholarships through your state government scholarship portal. You can also apply for various other scholarships online. Some of the scholarships available are given below:

Indiabulls Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

North South Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Central Sector Scheme Scholarship for College and University students - Official Website

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website
1st August 2019, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for the merit scholarship after scoring 93.5% in MEC group?

I got 9.94 points in intermediate .am I eligible for merit scholarship
3rd August 2019, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Is I am get merit scholarship after completing intermediate with 945
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?