11th January 2018, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship to pursue PhD if qualified for Lecturer post? How much amount can I get?

I have applied for both JRF scholarship and Lecturer post, but I qualified only for Lecturer post. May I get the scholarship facility for pursuing my PhD program? If yes, then which scholarship and how much amount I can get?

15th January 2018, 07:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to pursue PhD if qualified for Lecturer post? How much amount can I get?

If you have got admission at a reputed university for your Ph.D programme, then you need to apply for UGC fellowship. It will depend on your academic credentials to get such fellowship.

The fellowship is fixed and you will get the amount according to government rules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?