22nd August 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Microsoft Student Fellowship Programme?

Sir
i am a b.tech student in electronics & communication enggineering ,i want to know about the microsoft student fellowship prograame and tell me how i can apply for this.

29th November 2011, 05:16 PM
sahaja mallarapu

Default Re: How can I apply for Microsoft Student Fellowship Programme?

Hi Friend,
to take part in microsoft fellowship programme you need to have more than 70% and should not have any backlog history throughout your academics. that is the basic criteria.
Microsoft will take students after completing their 3rd year. for this microsoft will choose some colleges at various locations and conduct examination in which they examine your technical and aptitude skills.
if you get through that exam they will conduct one more exam which is a bit difficult than the pervious exam and if you get through that exam also then they will call you for the interview and if you also qualify through the interview then they will take you as a intern.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?