21st July 2018, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in Santoor Women's Scholarship 2018?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Santoor Women's Scholarship of this year. But I don’t know about the procedure that how I can apply for this scholarship. Kindly let me know about the procedure as soon as possible. Thank you!

24th July 2018, 10:29 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in Santoor Women's Scholarship 2018?

Procedure to apply in Santoor Women's Scholarship 2018 is given below.

If you fullfill the eligibility criteria of Santoor Women's Scholarship, then you may apply using the prescribed application form. These application forms will be available with the head teacher/principal of the higher secondary school / pre-university college/junior college, where you have completed your class 12th.

You can also download the application forms from the official portal I.e.*http://santoorscholarships.com/. The applications must be mailed to the address given below.

"Santoor Scholarship - Wipro Cares, Doddakannelli, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-560035"
24th July 2018, 11:20 PM
Narendra2121

Default Re: Procedure to apply in Santoor Women's Scholarship 2018?

Applications should be mailed to Santoor Scholarship-Wipro Cares. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria must apply using the prescribed application form. These forms will be available with the head teacher/principal of the higher secondary school / pre-university college / junior college where they completed their grade 12. Application forms can also be downloaded. The prospective candidates are required to submit the duly filled in application form by the deadline, to be considered for the grant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?