13th November 2016, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

How can I score 97% marks in SSLC board exam within four months?

Respected Sir, I am studying in SSLC board but I am having difficulty in studying so I want to know how can I score 97% marks in SSLC board exam within four months? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th November 2016, 05:17 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I score 97% marks in SSLC board exam within four months?

I am not sure of the preparation that you have done so far. If you have completed good amount of syllabus by this time, then by putting strong efforts, you have the chance to score 97%.

If you have not started your preparation yet, then it would be very difficult to score 97%.

However here are some of the guidelines for you to score more in your board exams.

-Try to complete the syllabus for the subjects which you feel easy first. After that you proceed with other subjects. This will increase your confidence levels.

-Try to study the subjects which you feel difficult in the early morning time. Because your mind will be fresh during this time and you can easily digest any of the difficulties.

-Prepare a study plan of yourself to complete the syllabus within 3 months.

-Last 1 month, you completely spend towards revision. Revision makes a man perfect. There were so many candidates who don't revise those subjects didn't remind the answers during the exams which results in low percentage of marks.

-Practice previous year question papers and model question papers and know how the questions are being asked.

If you follow these guidelines, you can score more than 90% of marks but I can not guarantee 97%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?