15th December 2014, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Why I am not getting my Central Sector Scholarship yet being a B.Tech 2nd year student?

dear sir,
iam venuvasanth.goute,from CVR engineering college,ibrahimpatnam,hyderabad,
I didn't received the scholarship amount of central sector for the academic year, now iam doing my b.tech second year so,i kindly request you to send the relevant information regarding the problem specified above
thank you sir.

26th December 2014, 07:28 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Why I am not getting my Central Sector Scholarship yet being a B.Tech 2nd year student?

You need to remember following points regarding Central Sector Scholarship scheme.

>>This Central Sector Scholarship scheme is valid upto 5 years.

>>You need to renew Central Sector Scholarship scheme every year in order to get Central Sector Scholarship amount.

>>You need to score at least 60% or equivalent CGPA in your both the semesters of every year.

>>Changing college or Course to other course will forfeit your Central Sector Scholarship amount.

So if you are falling in any of category then you are not eligible for same.
If you have any doubt you can check at http://www.cbse.nic.in/Scholarship/W...0and%20AF.html OR you can register your complaint on their portal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?