8th March 2015, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get scholarship for further studies?

I am a student. I need to get scholarship for continuing my studies. What is the procedure to get scholarship for further studies? Can you please provide me the information soon as possible. Thank you.

25th May 2017, 03:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get scholarship for further studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student. I need to get scholarship for continuing my studies. What is the procedure to get scholarship for further studies? Can you please provide me the information soon as possible. Thank you.

Students can apply for scholarships for further studies based on the marks scored in the latest examinations. They can apply online or offline for a scholarship. There are various government and private scholarships available. Most of the scholarships are offered on the basis of marks scored and financial background. Students can also approach the institution or seniors for more details regarding scholarships. They can also find the scholarships available in the websites. Scholarships are available in India from school studies to PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?