22nd February 2015, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get scholarship for doing UG course?

Hi,

What is the procedure to get scholarship for doing UG course? What are the exams which I need to prepare after completing 12th class? Can you give me the information on this? I really want to prepare myself and get the scholarship for doing UG degree. Waiting for a quick reply. Thanks in advance.

7th June 2017, 05:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get scholarship for doing UG course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

What is the procedure to get scholarship for doing UG course? What are the exams which I need to prepare after completing 12th class? Can you give me the information on this? I really want to prepare myself and get the scholarship for doing UG degree. Waiting for a quick reply. Thanks in advance.

To get a scholarship for UG course, you have to apply either online or offline. There are various government and private scholarships are available for 12th completed students. Most of the scholarships are awarded on the basis of your academic performance and family income. You can apply for scholarships like the J M Sethia Scholarship and Sitaram Jindal Foundation scholarship. You should have scored over 75% marks in 10+2 to get a JM Sethia Scholarship and 70% marks to get Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship. You can find the details in the website links given below;

JM Sethia Scholarship

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?