1st July 2014, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of getting benefits of such scholarship which covers 100% expense for Kashmiri student?

Respected sir/madam.
i Altaf hussain from kashmir have done Diploma in E&C and now i want to do B.Tech in the same field by getting the benifits of the scholarship in which 100% scholarship is provided to the kashmiri students every year. i want to know where i have to applay for the same scholarship what is the procedure for getting the benifits of it and on which date i have to applay for the same.
thanking in advance for ur help.
Altaf hussain kumar from kashmir

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria of special scholarship scheme for kashmiri students? When can I get the form?
  2. What is the procedure and requirements to get minority scholarship? I am an engineering student
  3. What should I do to pursue MS with 100% Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in EEE? ?
  4. What is the procedure to do scholarship in Abroad? I am a student of B.Tech
  5. Will there be any Scholarship Exam for final year B-Pharmacy candidates? Procedure to get the Scholarship?
  6. ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
  7. Minimum marks required in 12th class to get Kashmiri Quota?
  8. Ph.D in European country with scholarship. What is the procedure for Admission for ph.d as well as for scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What will be the expense to study MBA in abroad? List of the MBA institutes in abroad offering scholarships?
  10. Details about the cutoff marks and fee structure for MBA for Kashmiri migrants? Details about Kashmiri Migrant Quota?
  11. How to do MBA abroad with 100% scholarship after pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  12. CBSE scholarship of 2 years old scheme not received yet
  13. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  14. Procedure to get Scholarship and Admission for MBA course?
  15. Procedure to do PhD with scholarship?
  16. Can I get a scholarship in any university of USA,Cananda or English for doing Ph.D there? Procedure for admission in Ph.D?
  17. Procedure for admission in engineering in Haryana under Kashmiri Migrant Quota?
  18. Is there a quota of Kashmiri migrant in MBBS and BDS course in medical colleges in India?
13th March 2023, 04:53 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Procedure of getting benefits of such scholarship which covers 100% expense for Kashmiri student?

There are several scholarships available for Kashmiri students to pursue higher education, including 100% scholarships. To apply for such scholarships, you need to follow the below procedure:

Research and Identify the Scholarship: Look for scholarships that provide 100% tuition fee waivers or cover all expenses for Kashmiri students pursuing B.Tech in your desired field. You can search for these scholarships online or inquire with your college/university's financial aid office.

Check Eligibility Criteria: Make sure you meet the eligibility criteria for the scholarship. These criteria may include academic performance, financial need, and other specific requirements.

Gather Required Documents: Once you have identified the scholarship and checked the eligibility criteria, gather all the necessary documents such as academic records, identity proof, domicile certificate, etc.

Submit Application: Submit your application along with all the necessary documents to the scholarship provider. You may be required to submit the application online or offline, depending on the scholarship provider's requirements.

Follow Up: After submitting your application, follow up with the scholarship provider to know the status of your application.

Some popular scholarships for Kashmiri students are the Prime Minister's Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS), the J&K Scholarship Scheme, and the AICTE Scholarship for J&K Students. You can visit the respective websites for more information on the application process, eligibility criteria, and other details.

I hope this information helps you. Good luck with your scholarship application!
25th March 2023, 08:09 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Procedure of getting benefits of such scholarship which covers 100% expense for Kashmiri student?

To get the benefits of a scholarship that covers 100% expenses for Kashmiri students, you will need to follow the procedure outlined by the scholarship provider. Here are some general steps that you may need to take:

Research scholarship opportunities: Look for scholarships that are specifically designed for Kashmiri students and cover 100% of the expenses. You can search for such scholarships online or visit the official websites of universities or educational institutions.

Check eligibility criteria: Once you have identified the scholarships, check the eligibility criteria carefully. Make sure that you meet all the requirements before applying for the scholarship.

Gather required documents: You will need to gather all the required documents that are needed to apply for the scholarship. This may include academic transcripts, certificates, income proof, identity proof, and other supporting documents.

Apply for the scholarship: Fill out the scholarship application form carefully and provide all the required information and supporting documents. Make sure that you submit the application before the deadline.

Wait for the results: After submitting the scholarship application, you will need to wait for the results. If you are shortlisted, you may be called for an interview or additional tests.

Accept the scholarship offer: If you are selected for the scholarship, you will receive a formal offer. Carefully read the offer letter and accept it within the specified deadline.

Follow the scholarship terms and conditions: Once you have accepted the scholarship offer, you will need to follow the terms and conditions of the scholarship. This may include maintaining a certain academic performance, attending all the classes, submitting progress reports, and other requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?