18th March 2018, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in UCO Bank?

I would like to know about the process through which I can apply for an education loan in UCO Bank. Actually, I am interested to study BTech and for this I want to apply for an education loan. Kindly help me to know about this.

25th April 2018, 07:06 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in UCO Bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know about the process through which I can apply for an education loan in UCO Bank. Actually, I am interested to study BTech and for this I want to apply for an education loan. Kindly help me to know about this.

Students who have secured admission to a higher education in India or abroad through entrance test or merit based selection process are eligible to apply for education loans in Uco Bank. Uco Bank offers the maximum of Rs 10 lakhs for studies in India and the maximum of Rs 20 lakhs for studies in abroad. Age limit for applying education loan in Uco Bank is as follows: graduation – 28 years for general category and 30 years for SC/ST candidates & for post graduation – 30 years for general category and 33 years for SC/ST candidates. Students can contact the nearest Uco Bank branch or retail loan hub of the city or can apply online through Uco Bank for education loans.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?