3rd February 2017, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute for pursuing B.Tech? What is the eligibility criteria required and do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue B.Tech from Dhirubhai Ambani Institute so I want to know what is the procedure to get admission in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute for pursuing B.Tech? What is the eligibility criteria required and do I need to write any entrance exam for admission? What is the fee structure for the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure for B.Tech in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute?
  2. How can I get admission in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology for pursuing MCA course?
  3. Previous years papers and sample question papers of entrance exam for admission in master programme for MSc IT in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute?
  4. Which Colleges in India offers B.Sc in Bioforestry? What is the eligibility criteria required and which exam do I have to write for admission?
  5. What is the course duration for BMS course? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission?
  6. Can I get admission in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology/Thapar University with 173 marks in JEE Main?
  7. How to take admission in delhi university B.Tech? What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  8. May I join graduation after 3 years Diploma course?
  9. What is the course fee of Dhirubhai Ambani College of Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Required Eligibility criteria to do LLB course? Which Entrance Exam should I give for this? How to take admission for this course?
  11. Eligibility criteria to study in abroad after passing 12th?
  12. Which college is better to choose for M.Tech after scoring 2300 rank in Civil
  13. How to get Stanford University UG degree from India?
  14. Can i get admission in Dhirubhai Ambani after getting 69000 rank?
  15. Admission in Dhirubhai Ambani College with 140 marks in JEE?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Institute of Healthcare Management? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission? -- [New]
  17. Eligibility for Ph.D through NET exam?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in IIT? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
31st May 2023, 07:38 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute for pursuing B.Tech? What is the eligibility criteria required and do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?

The first thing I would do like to mention here is that the full name of Dhirubhai Ambani Institute is Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT) and the B.Tech. courses offered by the same institute are listed below:

* B.Tech (Information and Communication Technology).

* Bachelor of Technology in Mathematics and Computing.

* Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and VLSI Design.

* Bachelor of Technology (Honours) in ICT with a minor in Computational Science.

Admission to these courses is offered on the basis of JEE Main.

Further, for complete details regarding the admission criteria, procedure, and fee structure of the course, you can refer to the link https://www.daiict.ac.in/btech-faq where you will get the answers for FAQs regarding the B.Tech. admissions at DAIICT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?