27th July 2018, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme for 12th student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th right now. I want to apply in Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme. I want to know about my eligibility as I am a CBSE student. So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria for appearing in this scholarship exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme?
  2. Registration procedure of Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme for 12th CBSE student?
  3. Benefits of appearing Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme?
  4. Important dates of Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme 2018
  5. What is the course fee of Dhirubhai Ambani College of Engineering?
  6. What is the procedure to get admission in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute for pursuing B.Tech? What is the eligibility criteria required and do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  7. Previous years papers and sample question papers of entrance exam for admission in master programme for MSc IT in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute?
  8. What is the admission procedure for B.Tech in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute?
  9. In which college can I get admission on the basis of my AIEEE score in Gujarat?
  10. Admission in Dhirubhai Ambani College with 140 marks in JEE?
  11. How can I get admission in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology for pursuing MCA course?
  12. Can I get admission in DAIICT after scoring 144 main marks in JEE?
  13. Admission in AIEEE colleges in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  15. Details about Dhirubhai ambani college of engineering?
  16. Can I get admission in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology/Thapar University with 173 marks in JEE Main?
  17. Can i get admission in Dhirubhai Ambani after getting 69000 rank?
  18. Eligibility to appear in National Scholarship Exam for 12th Science student?
31st July 2018, 01:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme for 12th student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th right now. I want to apply in Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme. I want to know about my eligibility as I am a CBSE student. So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria for appearing in this scholarship exam?

Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programs are awarded to meritorious students of Class XII to pursue college education in streams like engineering, law, medicine, science, pharmacy, business management and other social sciences. Candidates are selected based on the merit list provided by the State / CBSE Board for the Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Program. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?