22nd February 2017, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Is renewable energy technology branch applicable for GATE scholarship from AICTE?

Is renewable energy technology ( RET ) branch applicable for GATE scholarship from AICTE? Can you please give me the right information on this? I need to know the answer to move forward with the steps which I need to follow to get the scholarship soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Application procedure and list of institutes for PhD in Renewable Energy sources?
  2. Universities providing Wind Energy or Renewable Energy through Distance Education?
  3. Internships in renewable source of energy? Where can I get such type of internships?
  4. Pursuing masters in sustainable transportation(electric vehicles) or Renewable Energy sources from Abroad?
  5. How to get job after M.Tech in renewable energy based private companies?
  6. Details about the Artificial Intelligence in SRM university?
  7. What kind of government job is available for me if I am a MSc Electronics student
  8. What should I do if I have not received GATE scholarship for M.Tech yet?
  9. How much scholarship can I get in GATE? Eligibility of GATE scholarship after studying from private college?
  10. Can i get GATE scholarship in non-AICTE approved college?
  11. Is there any study scholarship we can get after qualifying the GATE exam to continue studies?
  12. List of best universities to do renewable energy course through distance mode after completion of graduation?
  13. Which are the institutes providing M.E in Renewable Energy Sources? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. When I will get GATE scholarship if secured admission in AICTE approved university?
  15. How to get M.Tech in Renewable Energy through distance education
  16. Can i get scholarship in Private Engineering college with a valid GATE Score?
  17. What is the fee structure for B.Tech for scheduled caste students?
  18. What kind of job opportunities are available for me after completing B.Tech in Agri Engineering? I have 2 years experience in renewable energy
26th February 2017, 03:03 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is renewable energy technology branch applicable for GATE scholarship from AICTE?

Yes, RET branch students are eligible to apply for AICTE scholarship. The candidate who has applied for a part time course need not to apply for the scholarship. The candidate must have a general saving bank account. The candidate name and the bank account name must be same. joint account are not permissible. Admission before or after the GATE/GPAT are not considered for the scholarship. GATE candidate admitted in engineering and architecture program and GPAT candidate admitted in pharmacy program alone is eligible to apply. The candidate who fall under the creamy category of OBC and the candidate who fall under the reserved category and does not have the certificate are not eligible for the scholarship.
15th December 2019, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is renewable energy technology branch applicable for GATE scholarship from AICTE?

I am doing btech in renewable and alternative energy and I want to give gate exam. Which branch should I opt for?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?