15th August 2016, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

What should I lend as Collateral Security to get an education loan from SBI bank?

Hello sir, I want to study B.Sc Biotechnology from top ten private colleges of India. I want to apply for an education loan at SBI bank. So, please tell me what can I lend as Collateral Security required?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I lend as Securities and collateral to get an education loan from SBI bank?
  2. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI?
  3. Is Collateral Security mandatory to apply for Bank Education Loan except SBI?
  4. Which Banks provide Education Loan upto Rs. 7.5 Lakhs without collateral security?
  5. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan?
  6. Can I get Education Loan from any Financial Institute without Collateral Security?
  7. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  8. What amount of Collateral Security I have to submit for Bank Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  9. Which Bank provide education loan upto Rs.4 Lakhs without collateral security?
  10. Terms and conditions of Collateral Security to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  11. What amount of Collateral Security is charged by Dhanlaxmi Bank under Education Loan scheme for Abroad studies?
  12. Can I get Rs. 5 Lacs Education Loan keeping insurance policies as collateral security without guarantor to study MS (Finance) in UK?
  13. Eligibility to get education loan from SBI for B.Tech course? -- [New]
  14. Can I get Bank Education Loan against Agricultural land situated in rural area?
  15. What kind of tangible collateral security is required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Hyderabad for Abroad studies?
  16. Which branch of SBI should I approach for an education loan at Luknow? Securities, collateral required and Loan tenure?
  17. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Possibility of extension in Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for a candidate who is studying in Canada without Collateral Security?
31st August 2016, 09:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I lend as Collateral Security to get an education loan from SBI bank?

Normally, for a small education loan, collateral security is not needed and only a guarantor will be enough for it. Hence, for B.Sc biotechnology course, you don't need a collateral in most cases.

If collateral is needed, then it can property related to the guarantor or any assets which has a value can be used.
3rd March 2018, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I lend as Collateral Security to get an education loan from SBI bank?

Rs. 5,00,000/- is required for me to study public policy from NLSIU . How many days will it take to sanction the loan I have to submit in the month of April 29th
6th August 2019, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Can we show the agricultural land along with form 16 for educational loan more than 7 lacks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?