24th April 2018, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Rules & conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study BTech?

Hello everyone, I am interested to take loan for my education of BTech. I want to know about the rules of taking an education loan in SBI for studying in BTech course. The total cost of my this course is Rs. 6 Lacs. I haven’t take admission yet. So, I want to apply for loan of this sum of rupees. Kindly tell me the rules for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Rules and conditions to apply for education loan of Rs. 4.7 Lacs to study B.B.A.LLB?
  2. Conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.4 Lacs to study LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Rules and norms to apply for education loan of Rs. 6.45 Lacs to study MBA?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of Banks offering an education loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA in Chennai? Terms and conditions of an education loan?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  8. Can I apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering)? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  9. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  10. Eligibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs to study BTech for a candidate whose father is a DMRC employee? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  12. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  13. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs from Punjab & Sind Bank?
  14. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan to study BTech with Rs. 3 Lacs p.a. family income?
  17. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in UBI?
  18. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs? -- [Most Discussed]
24th June 2018, 09:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Rules & conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study BTech?

To apply for an education loan of Rs. 6 lakhs for pursuing B.Tech course, you should have secured admission in a recognised college/ university. You can apply for an education loan through online at the SBI bank official website or directly by visiting the nearest bank branch. Your parents/ guardians to be Co-borrowers. No collateral security or third-party guarantee is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?