23rd February 2015, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship available for B.Tech 2nd year student of Pailan College of Management & Technology?

Hello
I am a student of Btech 2nd year.I study in PAILAN COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY.Is there any scholarship for the students who are in 2nd year.I am in a great need of scholarship.I am not the topper of my college but I am having an overall percentage in the 1st year(81.2).Please help please.

14th December 2017, 01:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship available for B.Tech 2nd year student of Pailan College of Management & Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I am a student of Btech 2nd year.I study in PAILAN COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY.Is there any scholarship for the students who are in 2nd year.I am in a great need of scholarship.I am not the topper of my college but I am having an overall percentage in the 1st year(81.2).Please help please.

Those students who are studying a BTech 2nd year at Pailan College of Management & Technology can apply for some scholarships to pursue their education. Students can contact their college or apply directly for scholarships. Students can apply for scholarships like the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship while studying BTech 2nd year. Students must have scored over 60% marks in all the examinations since school days to avail the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. Students are shortlisted for the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship on the basis of previous educational history, family income, college admission proof, fee structure, academic references etc. Students can find the details on the website given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?