23rd February 2015, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I get my scholarship if already sent application form 4 months ago?

Sir,
I have passed my B.Tech 2nd year college exam. I have sent my printout of result and form that hbse board sent me, attested by my college principal, before 4 months ago. Yet I haven't received my scholarship.Sir please tell me how I will get my scholarship and when?please sir..

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get scholarship for IIT student? From where I will get the application form? Last date of form submission?
  2. Why I am not getting my CSSS Scholarship if applied a long time ago?
  3. When will I get the scholarship if I have submitted the online application form?
  4. How can I get scholarship being a student of MBBS 2nd year? Requirements to get scholarship? From where I will get the application form?
  5. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89% in 12th standard? Procedure to get application form?
  6. Is there any scholarship available for a candidate who has secured 92.6% in 12th CBSE? When the application form will be available?
  7. Is there any scholarship for doing Classical Dance Class? When the application form will be available?
  8. Detailed procedure for GPAT scholarship? What is the last date of application form for GPAT scholarship?
  9. When the application form of MHRD Scholarship will be released in Mumbai?
  10. From where I can get the application form of MHRD Scholarship?
  11. How can I get the application form of CBSE Scholarship if secured 80% in 12th?
  12. When the application form of Minority scholarship will be released?
  13. From where I can get application form of Tamil Nadu State Board Scholarship renewal?
  14. What grade to get in my KCSE for scholarship to study in USA?
  15. From where can I get MHRD scholarship renewal form?
  16. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 95.54% in 12th board? Procedure to get the application form?
  17. Government scholarships for ST students for Higher Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get renewal form for 3rd time renewal of "Your Corner" scholarship?
14th December 2017, 12:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get my scholarship if already sent application form 4 months ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have passed my B.Tech 2nd year college exam. I have sent my printout of result and form that hbse board sent me, attested by my college principal, before 4 months ago. Yet I haven't received my scholarship.Sir please tell me how I will get my scholarship and when?please sir..

You have to contact the scholarship organization by email or phone for getting a scholarship. Scholarship organization will give you the reason for the delay or rejection. If possible, you can apply again for the scholarship or you can apply for other scholarships. In general, scholarships are offered to students on the basis of marks scored in the previous examinations and family income. You can apply for various government and private scholarships directly (online or offline) or contact your school for getting a scholarship. You have to fill the application form correctly with necessary documents to get a scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?