8th August 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship available in D.U. for OBC students under Economics Honours course?

Scholarship available in D.U. for OBC students under Economics Honours course?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I prefer BBA (economics honours) or B.COM (economics honours)?
  2. Is it worthy doing M.Sc Economics honours after B.Sc Economics honours?
  3. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  4. Scope of Economics general instead of Economics honours from CU?
  5. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  6. Is B.Com hons better than B.A honors?
  7. Which would be better B.Com or B.A. Economic honours? Difference between both? How to prepare for entrance exams of colleges?
  8. Which is better B.Com or Economics honours? Difference between B.A. Economics and B.Sc Economics?
  9. Can I get admission to study B.Sc/B.Com/B.A.(Economics) Honours in Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th Science? Difference between them?
  10. Scope after Economic general done from C.U. after failing in honours papers?
  11. Can I do Economics honours without Maths in 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do Ph.D. in Economics being an Economics Honours graduate?
  13. Can I get admission in DU for Economics honours?
  14. Does government provides scholarship after B.Ed course to SC/ST and OBC students?
  15. Procedure to get scholarship for Civil Engineering Diploma student of Haryana?
  16. How to get full scholarship to study abroad?
  17. Economics honours or B.Com honours which is best? Scope after both the courses?
  18. Which subjects are compulsory in 10+2 for economics honours?
6th April 2023, 06:37 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Scholarship available in D.U. for OBC students under Economics Honours course?

Yes, Delhi University offers scholarships for OBC students pursuing Economics Honours course. The scholarship is provided by the University Grants Commission (UGC) to meritorious and economically weaker OBC students. The scholarship amount is Rs. 1000 per month for undergraduate students and Rs. 2000 per month for postgraduate students. The scholarship is renewable every year based on the academic performance of the student. To apply for the scholarship, students need to fill the online application form available on the UGC website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?