3rd August 2014, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Is it worthy doing M.Sc Economics honours after B.Sc Economics honours?

I am currently pursuing final year of my degree in honours in economics.............. please tell me the various avenue after
m.sc economics honours that is it worth doing M.sc eco hons.
after b.sc hons. economics????????????

13th August 2014, 12:07 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is it worthy doing M.Sc Economics honours after B.Sc Economics honours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am currently pursuing final year of my degree in honours in economics.............. please tell me the various avenue after
m.sc economics honours that is it worth doing M.sc eco hons.
after b.sc hons. economics????????????
Yes of course, doing M.Sc economic after BA economic is good. There is good scope for M.Sc economics course in both the government as well as private sectors. After completing M.Sc economics course you can find job opportunities in reputed industries, Schools, Colleges etc.. You can work as Business analytics, business consultant etc.. There is good scope for M.Sc economics course in both the government as well as private sectors. After completing M.Sc economics course you can find job opportunities in reputed industries, Schools, Colleges etc.. You can work as Business analytics, business consultant etc..

B.Sc Econmics Eligibitly Criteria:-

-The minimum eligibility to apply for the Bachelor of Science in Economics is 55 to 60% in any discipline in 10+2.
-The applicant must studied economics as a main subject in 12th standard and Bachelor degree, which are considered while giving admissions.
-The applicant will be required to appear for an entrance exam conducted by the institution or college.
-Applicant must have basic knowledge about economics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?