4th April 2015, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 80% in 1st year of B.Tech?

Sir
I am Anu Jahanvi. I got 80% marks in
B.Tech 1st year. Please tell me about the
procedure for applying in any scholarship.
Thank you and regards.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for scholarship in 2nd year of B.Tech?
  2. Can I apply for MHRD Scholarship if secured 70% in MBBS 1st year?
  3. Procedure to get Government scholarship for a candidate who has secured 70% in MBBS 1st year?
  4. Is there any scholarship available for BAMS 1st year candidate who has secured 93.6% in 10th and 94% in 2nd PUC?
  5. Procedure to apply for WBMDFC Scholarship for 12th and B.Tech 1st year students?
  6. Am I eligible to get Scholarship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech and secured 75% in first year of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I apply for Scholarship being a candidate having secured of 1st year BA having secured 77.20% in 12th with Arts stream?
  8. Can I apply for scholarship if secured 8.1 CGPA in B.E. 1st year?
  9. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if pursuing B.Tech 1st year?
  10. Procedure to get MHRD Scholarship if secured 64% in BCA 1st year?
  11. Can I get IOCL Scholarship if secured 60% in MBBS 1st year? List of scholarships to apply?
  12. Procedure to apply for scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th MP Board exam?
  13. Procedure to apply in any scholarship for a candidate who has secured 94.60% in 10th?
  14. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 69.3% in B.Sc and pursuing M.Sc 1st year?
  15. Procedure to apply for Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85% in 12th CBSE?
  16. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech(ME) 1st year?
  17. Procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for MBBS 2nd year student?
  18. How can I apply for 1st Renewal if forgot the Id Number of MHRD Scholarship?
7th April 2015, 06:20 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 80% in 1st year of B.Tech?

* You are eligible for applying the merit scholarship.

* If your institution offers scholarship program then contact the scholarship department and fill the required application form and submit it at the office.

* There are some other scholarships which are provided by some organizations like ....

1. Indian oil educational scholarship scheme
http://ioclscholar.sifyitest.com/IOCLES14/index.php

2. Central sector scheme of scholarship
http://cpsms.nic.in/scholarship/Scheme1Info.aspx

* For applying the above scholarships go to the respective website and fill the online application form with all the supporting documents and submit it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?