29th January 2016, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship details after 10th?

Is there any scholarship after passing class 10? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

6th June 2017, 01:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship details after 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any scholarship after passing class 10? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Students after completion of 10th class can apply for various scholarships like National Scholarship Exam (NSE). Students have to appear for an examination to get the scholarship. The examination is based on a multiple choice questions pattern. It contains GK, Mathematics & Social Science subjects. You can apply online for the National Scholarship Exam. Last date of application is 30th September 2017. The examination will be held on 17th December 2017. It is an online examination. National Scholarship Exam website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?