28th July 2015, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for applying IIT scholarship?

Hi,

Can i know the details of IIT scholarship. My sister is studying in 10th standard in kerala and wanted to know what all ways to be followed to get the scholarship? It is really required now for us to get the scholarship. Please help me!

Regards
Shalu.

10th August 2015, 12:54 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying IIT scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

Can i know the details of IIT scholarship. My sister is studying in 10th standard in kerala and wanted to know what all ways to be followed to get the scholarship? It is really required now for us to get the scholarship. Please help me!

Regards
Shalu.
IIT Madras is providing scholarships for scholars admitted to Ph.D and M.S course. They provide Rs 18,000 pm for the first two years and Rs 20,000 for the next two years for PhD students. Eligible candidates can apply online by filling the forms the manner prescribed. Other than this there are many private scholarships also available for engineering students and Ph.D and M.S students.

The private scholarships such as,

- ONGC Scholarships,
- HDFC Bank Scholarships,
- G.P.Birla Educational Foundation Scholarships,
- Sahu Jain Trust Educational Scholarships,
- Mahindra All India Talent Scholarships,
- NTPC Scholarship Scheme and,
-National Scholarships Exam etc.

Official website - https://www.iitm.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?