16th January 2016, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get scholarship for doing my 2nd year B.Sc?

I was doing my 2nd B.Sc (cbz).1 year igot 72%.i need any scholarship to continuous my study.1.please tell about any scholarship exam? It is mandatory that I need to get the scholarship to continue forward. So, please guide me with the information soon.

6th June 2017, 12:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get scholarship for doing my 2nd year B.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I was doing my 2nd B.Sc (cbz).1 year igot 72%.i need any scholarship to continuous my study.1.please tell about any scholarship exam? It is mandatory that I need to get the scholarship to continue forward. So, please guide me with the information soon.

Yes, it is possible to get a scholarship while studying 2nd year B.Sc. You can apply for the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. Your age should be over 17 years and less than 35 years, for applying the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. Applicant must have scored at least 60% marks in all examinations to get the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. The scholarship is awarded to students on the basis of their marks, family income etc. You can apply either online or offline for this scholarship. Gaurav Foundation Scholarship website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?