25th July 2018, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship exams available for 5th Gujarat Board student?

Hello, my son is studying in 5th standard from Gujarat Board. Is there any scholarship exam for him? I am looking for the scholarship exams for him. Please let me know about such exams. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Exams to study at Boarding schools with 100% scholarship for 5th standard student?
  2. Can I get scholarship from Government if secured 98.6% in 10th Gujarat Board?
  3. Scholarships available for a female candidate who has secured 82.4% in 12th Gujarat Board?
  4. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  5. Am I eligible to get any scholarship if I have scored 92% marks in 12th Gujarat board?
  6. Is there any scholarship available for 5th ICSE student? Procedure to apply?
  7. Am I eligible to get scholarship being a 11th Science student of Gujarat State Board?
  8. List of scholarship exams available to appear for 9th WBBSE student?
  9. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  10. Which board to choose between Gujarat board and CBSE?
  11. Procedure to apply for Renewal of Central Sector Scholarship?
  12. How can I apply for scholarship if pursing B.Tech 4th year in Gujarat?
  13. How much amount I will get under Bloom Buddies Merit Cum Means Scholarship being a 5th CBSE student?
  14. How can I get scholarship if secured 98% in 12th Science Gujarat Board?
  15. Can I get the inspire scholarship once again after 2 years study gap?
  16. How to get admission in US universities with full scholarship after 12th(Commerce)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  18. Scholarship exams to study in Abroad for 12th student?
28th July 2018, 11:13 AM
mentorseduserv

Default Re: Scholarship exams available for 5th Gujarat Board student?

Yes ,there is scholarship available for class 5th with any board it doesn't matter there is eligibility in national scholarship exam for class 5th but you ward must be age between 8 to 10 and there will be an entrance exam on that basis your ward can get scholarship. There is more other exam also for scholarships you can apply online at the site
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?