4th December 2015, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Which board to choose between Gujarat board and CBSE?

I am confused about my child study bcoz now in a day cbse board is very popular in study, but I am live in Gujarat and no go any another stat in a life. So I think stat board is best

Related Questions:
  1. Which board is better for making career in engineering among CBSE and Gujarat board?
  2. Which board to choose between Gujarat Board or CBSE board after 12th?
  3. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
  4. Which Board should I prefer among Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board to study in Higher Secondary?
  5. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  6. Should I change my board from CBSE to Gujarat board? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which board should I choose presently studying in Gujarat state board?
  8. Can I change board from CBSE to Gujarat Board?
  9. Which board to choose between Gujarat board and CBSE? -- [New]
  10. Should I switchover to CBSE board from Gujarat board?
  11. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  12. Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?
  13. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  14. Is Shifting from Gujarat board to CBSE board a good option? Will it cause any problem for a 7th year student to adopt?
  15. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  16. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  17. How much CBSE seats are there in Gujrat board? Should I switch from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  18. How many MBBS seats are reserved for CBSE student in Gujarat? Should I transfer to Gujarat State Board after completing 10th?
4th December 2015, 06:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board to choose between Gujarat board and CBSE?

You can choose to join your child in any school based on your interest whether it is Gujarat Board or CBSE Board. Gujarat Board is a state board and the syllabus of Gujarat State is confined only to that particular state whereas CBSE Board syllabus is same throughout the country. By pursuing studies from State Board schools, the candidate can gain only theoretical knowledge whereas by pursuing studies from CBSE Board, he can gain both practical and theoretical knowledge at the same time. So, I suggest you to join your child in CBSE Board school.
4th December 2015, 07:49 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Hello Guest,

C.B.S.E is the abbreviated form of Central Board of Secondary Education. It is accepted all over India and also internationally like UK, North America and Singapore. CBSE is the organisation behind conduction of the most popular entrance exams like JEE, AIPMT, NET to name a few.And in the present scenario, CBSE is the most popular among other boards.

So in my opinion if you can put you child to study in that school which follows the CBSE curriculum that he/she would be highly benefited from that.

And there are many schools which may be running in Gujarat state also like Kendriya Vidyalayas, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas and other central government schools and private schools which would be following CBSE Board, in this way you won't have to send in your child out of Gujarat State.
5th December 2015, 10:03 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, CBSE is more popular than other board as it is runs under the MHRD of India and have it's all across India and abroad.

So, no matter that you live in Gujarat as there are many CBSE affiliated schools in Gujarat. So you can enroll your student there also.

But, Gujarat board is also a recognised board and have value of certificate all around. So you have also the option to enroll him in state board.
5th December 2015, 01:02 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

It totally depends upon your convenience. There is no such condition that if you will not move to any other state, you must go for state board. You may choose CBSE as the board for your child as it is more better than any state board.

As compared to any state board, CBSE is far better because curriculum is good, it is recognized in many countries outside India also. However on economic front it is a bit costly than state board education.

So depending upon your economy comfort also, you can choose the best board out of two.
5th December 2015, 01:38 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

You should give priority to CBSE board. There are many reasons for this :

- Education quality and standard are much better in CBSE than any other state board.

- Your children will have to take additional subject in Gujrati in state board.

- In future, if he may have to change school somewhere else, then there will be problem if you admit in CBSE from state bard.

- CBSE syllabus is in synchronism with most of the engineering and medical entrance exams.
5th December 2015, 10:24 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

From my point of view, Central Board of Secondary Education is the best board for 10th and 10+2 level. So, my suggestion for you child will be to go for CBSE. The academics of CBSE is well designed as compared to any other state board.

In every respect, CBSE is better than Gujarat Education board. If you will not go in other state in future it does imply that your child should study from state board. CBSE is a bit costly than Gujarat Education board.

So, if you can manage on financial front then go for CBSE board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?