21st March 2015, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get scholarship being a 11th Science student of Gujarat State Board?

Hello friends,
I am studying in 11th Science by
Gujarat state board in Allahabad.
Kindly tell me I am eligible for getting
scholarship? Kindly tell me about the scholarship.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  2. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  3. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  4. How can I apply for scholarship if pursing B.Tech 4th year in Gujarat?
  5. Can I get admission in 11th Science of Gujarat state board if completed 10th CBSE from Private school?
  6. Procedure to get State Scholarship being a 11th standard student of Maharashtra Board?
  7. Eligibility to apply in CBSE Scholarship for State Board student?
  8. What are the State and National level scholarship exams available for 11th student?
  9. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  10. Can a student of Gujrat board appear in MH CET? Any state quota or management quota in MH CET? eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  12. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  13. Procedure to transfer from ICSE Board to Gujarat State Board for 11th standard?
  14. Can I get admission in 11th Gujarat State Board after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  15. Can I get Scholarship by Gujarat State Government to study MBBS if secured 80% in 12th Science?
  16. Scholarship from IOCL for 11th student of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya?
  17. List of the private schools in Gujarat for 10th from UP passed candidate?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria(for MBBS course) to get admission in Gujarat?
26th March 2015, 03:48 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship being a 11th Science student of Gujarat State Board?

You are currently not eligible for any Scholarship unless you are in the BPL or the ST Category.
There is no Scholarship for the Students of the General Categories.
The Scholarship is only provided to the Students of these Reserved Categories and there is another Scholarship for the Students who are in the Top 10 in Class 10 Board Examination.
Otherwise there is no other Scholarship available to the Students of the Gujarat Board.
You can also try to get into Top 10 of your Class 12 Boards and then you will be ale to get a Scholarship for your Graduation Course and the the Course that you choose to pursue will be available to you at the most nominal Fees.
This is the best possible chance that you have to get a Scholarship in the near Future.
So just make sure that you study hard and that will open up a lot of opportunities for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?