10th March 2015, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for scholarship if pursing B.Tech 4th year in Gujarat?

Hello,
As a student girl I have entered in forth year of degree B.Tech course in Computer Science Engineering. Before I never get any type of scholarships, so how I can get a scholarship? My father's income is Rs.1,49,000 per annum. I am staying in Gujarat state. So please guide me to get scholarship.

7th April 2018, 04:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for scholarship if pursing B.Tech 4th year in Gujarat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
As a student girl I have entered in forth year of degree B.Tech course in Computer Science Engineering. Before I never get any type of scholarships, so how I can get a scholarship? My father's income is Rs.1,49,000 per annum. I am staying in Gujarat state. So please guide me to get scholarship.

You can contact your college to get a scholarship while studying a BTech 4th year in Gujarat. There are various scholarships offered to BTech students from the first year of the course based on the marks scored in Class XII and family income. It is very difficult to get a scholarship while studying BTech 4th year. You can apply for some private scholarships through your college or online. You can apply for a scholarship after completion of BTech to pursue MBA or MTech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?